St. Lucia Guest House
Comfortable iSimangaliso St. Lucia Guest House
Our Accommodation and Services
We can . . .
- . . . arrange sightseeing tours and the Wetlands Walk
- . . . book restaurants and provide packed picnic lunches on request
- . . . offer faxing facilities and complimentary wireless internet
- and laundry services (at an additional cost)
- Lastly, we can reserve accommodation for you at your next destination and confirm flights.
We can Book the Following:
- A 2-hour cruise on the lake, the perfect opportunity to view hippos, crocs, and beautiful bird life.
- A full day deep-sea fishing excursion.
- Seasonally (May – November), a whale watching excursion, featuring humpback whales.
Seasonally (November – March), turtle tours (watch giant sea turtles come to shore to lay their eggs, and later in the season, watch the hatchlings make the journey back to sea).
A 2-3 hour night game drive into the Eastern Shores in an open Unimog.
- A safari into the Hluhluwe/Imfolozi big five game reserve.
- Snorkeling trips to enchanting Cape Vidal.
- A horseback expedition through the beach or bush in iSimangaliso.
Copyright St. Lucia Guest House Accommodation
+27 35 590 1098
Fax:+27 35 590 email@example.com
20 Kingfisher St.
St. Lucia Estuary,
Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa 3935
5stars - based on 40 reviews
The St. Lucia Wetland Park must be the only place on the globe where the world's oldest land mammal (the rhinoceros) and the world's biggest terrestrial mammal .
500,000 acres, coral reefs, 200m sand dune forest.
Elephants, hippos, turtles, whales, crocodiles and 400 species of birds.