St. Lucia Guest House
Comfortable iSimangaliso St. Lucia Guest House
Our Location and Weather
Near St. Lucia are the game reserves of Hluhluwe/iMfolozi and Mkuze together with a number of small resorts both on the shores of the lake and on the shores of the Indian Ocean.
St. Lucia is approximately three hours' drive from Durban and six hours from Johannesburg.
Our Global Positioning System (GPS) co-ordinates are S28 22.520 E32 25.033.
Border Post Times
- From the Kruger National Park and Barberton in South Africa to Swaziland at Bulembu/Josefdal 08:00 to 16:00
- From Barberton into Swaziland at Ngwenya/Oshoek 07:00 to 22:00
- From Kruger National Park into Swaziland at Mananga 07:00 to 18:00
- From Maputo through Eastern Swaziland Namaacha/Lomahasha 07:00 to 20:00
- From Maputo through Eastern Swaziland Goba/Mhlumeni 07:00 to 20:00
- From Southern Mozambique to South Africa Kosi Bay/Ponta d'Oura 08:00 to 17:00
- From Swaziland to South Africa Lavumisa/Golela 07:00 to 22:00
Before embarking on your travels it is recommended to check the closing times of Border control points.
To calculate the distance from a major town in South Africa to St. Lucia, enter Richards Bay as the destination and add 80kms (50 miles).
Copyright St. Lucia Guest House Accommodation
+27 35 590 1098
Fax:+27 35 590 firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Kingfisher St.
St. Lucia Estuary,
Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa 3935
5stars - based on 40 reviews
The St. Lucia Wetland Park must be the only place on the globe where the world's oldest land mammal (the rhinoceros) and the world's biggest terrestrial mammal .
500,000 acres, coral reefs, 200m sand dune forest.
Elephants, hippos, turtles, whales, crocodiles and 400 species of birds.